Applications for the Miss Edinburgh 2024 competition are now closed. Our Final takes place on Sunday 3rd March 2024 at Le Monde Hotel in George Street.
For tickets go to www.missedinburgh.co.uk/tickets
Rules for the 2024 Contest
- Entrants must be aged between 16 and 30 on 1st of January 2024. Photographic ID may be required.
- There is no minimum height for entrants.
- All entrants grant permission to the organisers and sponsors to use any pictures, videos or quotes produced during the duration of the competition in all activity pertaining to Miss Edinburgh 2024 and future Miss Edinburgh events.
- All confirmed entrants will be invited to attend an interview.
- 18 Entrants will be selected at the interviews to go forward to the Final.
- The winner of Miss Edinburgh 2024 also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of the organisers.
- All Finalists must be available for a photo shoot, rehearsal and training prior to the final.
- All Finalists agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss Edinburgh competition.
- Miss Edinburgh 2024 must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
- The Winner of Miss Edinburgh 2024 shall not enter any other Beauty pageants during her reign without the written approval of the organisers.
- No employees or relations of any event sponsors may take part in the contest.
- The decision of the Miss Edinburgh organisers is final at all times and the organisers retain the right to amend dates and numbers as outlined above.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any Contestant who is acting in a manner that brings the competition into disrepute.
- In the event of a title winner failing to perform her duties or bringing the competition into disrepute the organisers reserve the right to remove the title from the winner.