Rules for 2017-2018 Contest
1. Entrants must be aged between 18 and 32 on 1st of October 2017. Photographic ID may be required.
2. There is no minimum height for entrants.
3. All entrants grant permission to the organisers and sponsors to use any pictures, videos or quotes produced during the duration of the competition in all activity pertaining to Miss Edinburgh 2017-2018 and future Miss Edinburgh events.
4. All entries must be received no later than September 1st 2017. All confirmed entrants will be invited to attend an interview.
5. 18 Entrants will be selected at the interviews to go forward to the Final. Finalists will be notified by the 21st of September.
6. The winner of Miss Edinburgh 2017-2018 also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of the organisers.
7. All Finalists must be available for a photo shoot, rehearsal and training prior to the final.
8. All Finalists agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss Edinburgh competiton.
9. Miss Edinburgh 2017-2018 must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
10. The Winner of Miss Edinburgh 2017-2018 shall not enter any other Beauty pageants during her reign without the written approval of the organisers.
11. No employees or relations of any event sponsors may take part in the contest.
12. The decision of the Miss Edinburgh organisers is final at all times and the organisers retain the right to amend dates and numbers as outlined above.
Miss Edinburgh® is a registered trademark owned by Grail PR Ltd. www.grailpr.com